Anthurium villenaorum is an under-rated species and hence hardly seen in our region.
- Beautiful velvety leaves with thick veining.
- Largest leaves between 10-15cm.
- Potted in TTG’s sphagnum aroid mix.
- This plant requires bright indirect sunlight.
- High humidity of between 60%-70% suits them best.
- Water when first inch of substrate is dry.
- Keep soil moist to touch when placing finger in substrate at all times.
- Do not let the plant dry out completely.
*Comes with clear plastic pot, decorative pot for photographic purposes only.