This Anthurium spots striking silvery white venation.
- Largest leaf size between 15-20cm
- Sprouting new leaves
- Propagated from our own mother plant
- Potted in TTG’s sphagnum aroid mix
- This plant requires medium indirect sunlight.
- High humidity of around 60% suits them best.
- Water when first inch of substrate is dry.
- Keep soil moist to touch when placing finger in substrate at all times.
- Recommended for beginner Anthurium keepers.
*Comes with clear plastic pot, decorative pot for photographic purposes only.