Anthurium forgetii (white stripes)
This special Anthurium does not have typical ears on the top of their leaves like other anthuriums.
- Sprouting new leaf
- Well acclimatized to our weather
- Potted in TTG’s sphagnum aroid mix
- This plant requires medium indirect sunlight.
- High humidity of around 60% suits them best.
- Water when first inch of substrate is dry.
- Keep soil moist to touch when placing finger in substrate at all times.
*Comes with clear plastic pot, decorative pot for photographic purposes only.