Philodendron florida ghost mint
The name Florida Ghost Mint refers to plants with leaves that are a minty color.
- More then 10 leaves a pot.
- Locally propagated and stable!
- Potted in our chunky aroid mix.
- This plant requires bright indirect sunlight
- Humidity above 60% suits them best
- Water when first inch of substrate is dry
- Keep soil moist to touch when placing finger in substrate at all times
- Do not let the plant dry out completely
*Comes with clear plastic pot, decorative pot for photographic purposes only.