Philodendron pastazanum, a creeping plant with beautiful glossy green heart shaped leaves.
- Leaf size between 20-30cm.
- Planted in our TTG aroid sphagnum mix.
- 5 or more leaves
- This plant requires bright indirect sunlight.
- Humidity of above 60% suits them best.
- This plant loves water and moist soil.
- Keep soil moist to touch when placing finger in substrate at all times.
- This plant is not drought tolerant, do not let the plant dry out completely.
*Comes with clear plastic pot, decorative pot for photographic purpose only.*