Philodendron plowmanii, a creeping plant with silver streaks.
- Largest leaf measuring 30cm.
- Planted in our TTG aroid sphagnum mix.
- 6 leaves.
- Well acclimatized to our weather.
- This plant requires bright indirect sunlight.
- Humidity of above 60% suits them best.
- This plant loves water and moist soil.
- Keep soil moist to touch when placing finger in substrate at all times.
- This plant is not drought tolerant, do not let the plant dry out completely.
*Comes with clear plastic pot, decorative pot for photographic purpose only.*